Sunday, October 14, 2007

Quiz Time


As seen on Born Again Redneck (Patrick, why do you do this to me?), this quiz. Yes, I took it. I'm addicted!

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Dedicated Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


Of course I couldn't stop at just one, so ...

You are 85% Try-Lingual!!
 

You are quite the Linguist! I suppose you wouldn't be trying to show off to your friends, would you. Splendid job. Time to put the quiz on a blog or email a link to your friends. Check out some of the good quizzes here, but be sure to avoid the bad ones. Auf Wiedersehen! Adieu.

Foreign Words and Phrases
Create MySpace Quizzes



And then there's this one ...

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz



And finally this ...

Your Score Is.... 100%!
 

Congratulations, you scored in the highest percentile. You don't let very many mispronunciations slip by. No sir, not you. You speak quite properly, and everyone is impressed with your command of the English language. But do keep in mind, you probably come across as bookish and pedantic!

Do You Pronounce Words Right?
Make a Quiz



I'm feeling a bit cocky, now. Heheheee!

You scored a 100%

Good job. You proved to yourself why you're an American Citizen. Now go to my blog at www.myspace.com/muzzledmckay and tell me what you think of the questions.

Naturalization Quiz
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


3 comments:

Gayle said...

I took this one over at Patricks, and from your comment over there, saw that I got the same as you: "Literate good citizen." That's good enough for me. I'll stop while I'm ahead! :)

Joubert said...

Just admit it - you're as big a sucker for silly quizzes as me.

benning said...

Dang!