Always On Watch tagged me with this meme, "Six Word Memoir" and I thought about it for awhile. I prefer to think that my blogging friends are tagging me out of friendship rather than some desire to punish me. Besides, most memes are rather fun, silly, and creative. So why not?
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
So here's my own Six Word Memoir:
Seeking creative outlets, I discovered writing.
And the image, of course, is for my own published novel. Why not, eh?
Now, before you start to panic, I'm not going to tag anybody else. If you'd like to try it out, go ahead! It's a thought-provoker, and it probably won't be easy. Compressing your life into six words is tough. But go on and give it a try.
I double-dog dare you!
Well done, sir.
I too, was tagged by AOW and I'm still struggling with my meme.
Haven't given up yet, but close.
(Ha-ha. Maybe that should be mine?)
perfect for u Benning!
Dinah: Lemme know when you get it done. :D
Angel: Why, thank you!
Angel's right, it is perfect for you. This is indeed a hard one. I'm older than you, Benning. How to compress my life into six words is nearly impossible! I think I'll bow out of this one. :)
I'm glad to see that you tied your six words to your excellent book, which several of my students and I have read and enjoyed.
So you finally got tagged back, huh? LOL!
Post a Comment