Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Borrowed Chuckle

From Anne, over at Boker Tov, comes this chuckle:

Mimi writes that "with all the negative news you have to print on your blog, I thought you'd appreciate some humor." Yes, todah rabah! And here is part of what she sent:


Saddam Hussein called President Bush and said, "George, I had a wonderful dream last night. I could see America, the whole country, and on each house I saw a banner."

"What did it say on the banners?" Mr. Bush said.

Saddam replied, "Long Live Saddam Hussein."

Mr. Bush responded, "You know, Saddam I am really happy you called. Last night, I had a similar dream. I could see all of Baghdad, and it was more beautiful than ever. It had been rebuilt completely, and on each house flew an enormous banner."

"What did the banners say?" Saddam asked.

"I don't know," replied Mr. Bush, "I can't read Hebrew."
:)

No comments: