Neo-neocon has a link to some biographical information. These are the murdered victims of the Jihadist a$$hat at Fort Hood.
Victims of Jihad at Fort Hood
- Chief Warrant Officer Michael Grant Cahill (Ret.), 62 - Cameron, Texas
- Maj. Libardo Eduardo Caraveo, 52 - Woodbridge, Virginia
- Army Staff Sgt. Justin DeCrow, 32 - Plymouth, Indiana
- Capt. John Gaffaney, 56 - San Diego, California
- Spc. Frederick Greene, 29 - Mountain City, Tennessee
- Spc. Jason Dean Hunt, 22 - Tipton, Oklahoma
- Sgt. Amy Krueger, 29 - Kiel, Wisconsin
- Pfc. Aaron Thomas Nemelka, 19 - West Jordan, Utah
- Pfc. Michael Pearson, 22 - Bolingbrook, Illinois
- Capt. Russell Seager, 51 - Racine, Wisconsin
- Pvt. Francheska Velez, 21 - Chicago, Illinois
- Lt. Col. Juanita L. Warman, 55 - Havre De Grace, Maryland
- Spc. Kham Xiong, 23 - St. Paul, Minnesota
Heroes, all. Don't forget the wounded, either. Each one a victim of Islamic Jihad, no matter the fluffy-minded simperings of the MSM or our "Johnny-on-the-spot" President. Major Nidal Hasan is a cold-blooded murderer. This was planned ahead of time and carried out in cold blood. He can claim he was taunted for his Muslim beliefs, but that doesn't hold water. Sensible people know that.
So let's remember his victims, not his false excuses. The Leftist Political Correctness has taken hold of our own Military. We are all threatened by this. There's no more time to play PC with the brave members of our Military. Enough PC stupidity!
Read more from neo-neocon.
Also, she posted this, from NBC Chicago:
But instead of a somber chief executive offering reassuring words and expressions of sympathy and compassion, viewers saw a wildly disconnected and inappropriately light president making introductory remarks. At the event, a Tribal Nations Conference hosted by the Department of Interior’s Bureau of Indian affairs, the president thanked various staffers and offered a “shout-out” to “Dr. Joe Medicine Crow — that Congressional Medal of Honor winner.” Three minutes in, the president spoke about the shooting, in measured and appropriate terms. Who is advising him?
Anyone at home aware of the major news story of the previous hours had to have been stunned.
As neo said, "I didn’t see or hear the banter, but I did hear his official remarks. I say “hear” because I was in my car at the time and missed the video. Nevertheless, even without the oddness of the introduction, I found his tone strange. It’s hard to describe, but the best I can do is to call it inappropriately flat.
I’m not expecting a president to emote; they all don’t sound like Reagan, who was, after all, an actor. But I cannot escape the impression that there is something missing in the emotional department with Obama. I don’t think this extends to all parts of his personal life (for example, he seems to be a good and loving father). But I feel a coldness in him that is fairly global, a chill that goes pretty deep."
neo-neocon should be a part of your daily blog reading.