Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Well! Ain't I The Delicate One?

HASH(0x8dfd6d8)
You are an Iris:

You are logical, analytical, dignified, and wise.

You are studious by nature and may prefer

books to people. You tend to be a serious

person but are capable of making others laugh

with your dry sense of humor. Friends always

benefit from your advice.

Symbolism: Over the centuries the iris has come to

symbolize faith, wisdom, hope, and promise in

love.


Which Flower are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Dave James said...

Benning76:

Thanks for the nice comments. My wife and I vacationed in Key Largo years ago. It was a blast.

The "Time for a Cup?" story is one I haven't heard in a long time, and I'm glad read it hear again. What an important reminder to everyone.

Thanks,

Dave

benning said...

Hey, Dave, keep on drawin'! I enjoyed your pictures and I will return! :D

Thanks for stopping by.