Thursday, January 19, 2006

I sorta forgot ...

Y'know, when my book got to the publisher, they sicced an interviewer on me! LOL

No, actually Parker Owens is a very nice person. She emails her questions, asks you to answer them, and when you're done she will send it back to you for your final approval. How sweet is that?

And nobody can whine that they didn't say that! So, Parker Owens interviewed me!

Does that mean I'm a real Writer? An Author? Heheheee!

Read, and I hope you enjoy! I don't think I came off sounding too odd, did I?

1 comment:

Karen Schmautz said...

Congratulations on your book. I am greatly impressed. I am a homeschool mom and we are studying the American Revolution right this very moment...well, not this exact moment but these past several weeks. I will have to have a looksee at your tome.

(Ha. How's that for high brow literary talk?)

Thanks for stopping by my blog.